Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / PhysX games opens nvidias website every time

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2009 17:02
Hello, I have a simple PhysX game using UberTerrain (which doesn't work correctly but thats another issue) and every time I run it, it opens the following nvidia website.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Why does it do this and can I get it to stop?! (I already installed these drivers)

I've included the code in case anyone wants it. It works but my dynamic rigid bodies spawned with the mouse button aren't affected by gravity.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because I'm a sadistic loser with nothing better to do. (joke)
Doz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2009 20:16 Edited at: 21st Aug 2009 20:17
have you installed this http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx_9.09.0814_whql.html? that link is taking you to the general nvidia drivers for some reason
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 20:47
I downloaded it the first time it happened. I did it again and it works.

Maybe I did something stupid the last time!

Thanks.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because we're sadistic losers with nothing better to do. (joke)
kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2009 17:08 Edited at: 1st Sep 2009 17:10
Which version of UberTerrain are you using? If your using 1.04 or above, Remember to add UT InitialiseTerrain terrainid. before your main loop. If your not, then I recommend that you update (link in sig).

"Advanced Physics" currently does nothing. Its just a simple program to control the activation of sectors for collision so only sectors which has nearby dynamic objects are detecting collision.

thenerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2009 03:02 Edited at: 4th Sep 2009 03:03
this happens with me too. all the drivers are installed, but then the exe crashes and goes to the website.

[edit] actually, i fixed my drivers and now there is some nonsense about DxCharacterblablabla not found...

forever loading...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:07:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:07:49