Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Object Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 02:14
While i was playing around, i atttempted to load a .map file(it failed of course) but then once i changed the selected file back to the .dbo non of my objects seemed to be visible, although i know their there because the X,Y,and Z coordinates show{Of the player) and had the map not loaded, the player would be falling(He wasn't) so if anybody has any ideas as to why it would be appreciated.
heyufool1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 02:33
are you sure that you didn't hide the loaded object?

Games are like life, they should never stand still.
SFCBias
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 14:25
positive as i searched ALL of my code for even the text hide, plus its not just one its ALL of my objects
Mista Wilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 15:10
Can you post your code, looks like you have probably made a simple error somewhere, wouldnt be able to tell you where or what without having a look thru your code though

If it ain't broke.... DONT FIX IT !!!
SFCBias
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2009 17:51
i actually just figured it out. It had something to do with multi sync, i had the host receiving data before it was actually hosting a game and apparently it was affecting the objects showing up.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 10:41:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 10:41:33