Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / GX - Parting

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 02:14
I am posting this mainly to give notice toward some things besides me leaving these forums.

Here is a list of things I want to say before I leave:

1. I have been thinking about this for some time now.
2. The AI Upgrade that I said I will be updating will not be fully updated, and if I do continue to update it, it will be on the CMG Forums.
3. The Doom Pack and Sword pack will not be released
4. I will stick around until the end of the Video Challenge that I decide to start and the screenshot challenge that I entered in.
5. I will continue making new Blender Tutorials, but the tutorials will be found on the CMG website and my Youtube channel, but not on these forums.
6. I will continue to help those who need my help off the forums (via e-mail or CMG Forums)
7. Although I gave more support towards Apple Juice Mod, I still support the other mods that have been made.
8. I am not leaving because of what has happened with Apple Juice Mod. I just need time to finish what is on my plate and to search for things that will help progress my way through college and game development as a whole. I will also be refining my skills in modeling.
9. Just because I am leaving the forums doesn't mean I am finished with FPSC.
10. whether you realized it or not, I did do some things that defy what most people thought was impossible. (allies anyone)

If I decide to make a dramatic return to these forums at any point, you can expect more free media and games from me and the Crazy Monkey Gamers Team.

Finally, I will leave everyone with the following

A quote from me:
"Games should not equal greed, but they should equal joy to those that play them, education for those that don't know they are learning, and hope to those who live stressful lives"
I hope someday people will realize what I truly mean by such a statement.

How to contact me if you need help

CMG Website
http://crazymonkeygamers.net84.net/

CMG Forums
http://forum.crazymonkeygamers.net84.net/

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/IamGamerX

E-mails
cmg_gamerx[at]yahoo[dot]com
or
gamer_x01[at]hotmail[dot]com

I will be watching...

~GX~

"Games should not equal greed, but they should equal joy to those that play them, education for those that don't know they are learning, and hope to those who live stressful lives"
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 04:22
G'bye Good luck

He stood like a stone wall, not only in battle, but also for the Lord
Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 04:31
Bye, your Blender UV mapping tut really helped me. Good luck in future endeavors.

Gamer X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 04:35
If you think that was helpful, wait til I make a 2nd UV mapping tutorial, that way you can UV map models even better. I will also be making a tutorials over segments and animations

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 04:38
Will you keep your store account up? i hope so...

Gamer X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 04:39
i don't have a store account, all my media is free.

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 04:43
Oh, i thought x games must be your account, sorry

Gamer X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 04:59
X games is a different user, if I did have a store account it would either be Gamer X or CMG

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:20:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:20:41