Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / How do i permanetly change an entity?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 22:50
like make the MP-40 more powerful, or lower the health of a soldier, so that i dont have to do it every time?

"oooooo, it must be my lucky day!"
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2009 23:16 Edited at: 24th Aug 2009 23:16
Very simple my friend, you'll want to open up the FPS Creator folder in your Program Files > The GameCreators > FPS Creator, then, go into Files > Entitybank. Once there, find whichever entity you'd like to alter. Say, you were going to change a character, find that character's FPE Script, which I think should just open up in NotePad by default. Once you have that open, you should see all the properties like in FPSC. Alter the properties you'd like to (health, weapon etc.), then save the FPE script and you're good! Hopefully this helps, and isn't too confusing haha

Welcome to the forums as well! If you haven't checked out Nickydude's FPSC Guide, I highly recommend it -

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=131868&b=21

But never be afraid to ask questions, although it is generally best to try looking up the answer in the Guide, or you can try searching for it around the forums - if you can't find something though, there's plenty of people around here perfectly willing to help man

Have fun creating games!

- Cheers

Ich will in Beifall untergehen.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:19:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:19:32