Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Anybody have a clue how to build CEGUI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,

I am trying to integrate CEGUI and I found the post on here on how to do it but I am a little stuck on building CEGUI from source to match the DirectX SDK version I am using.

I have the source (zip version) and the documents and dependencies but there don't appear to be any project files which suggest they need to be created from scratch. Sadly I have not been able to find any guidance on what configuration to use etc.

Does anybody here have any experience of building CEGUI from source that can give me a few pointers to get started.

Cheers

MACRO
Mista Wilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2009 00:22
Its a multi platform library, if you cant download the pre-made binaries that will work(I would at least try before I wrote it off and re-compiled from source). Generally, becuase its multi-platform, they dont include project files for every platform cause it is too much data.. soo... they have a utility called "make" or "cmake" that makes the project files for whichever platform you tell it too.

Ive used Crazy Eddies gui with GDK and its quite easy to integrate, once you have the binaries compiled.

Also, Crazy Eddies website has a guide somewhere for making the project files and for compiling them....

If it ain't broke.... DONT FIX IT !!!
MACRO
Years of Service
User Offline
Cheers for that, found it and building now

MACRO

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:19:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:19:51