Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / disable video skipping in story zones

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2009 12:14
Hi,
is it possible to disable video skipping by mouse click or keypress in story zones?
TY..

Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2009 01:51
bump

Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Unfortunately this is hard coded into the engine, I added (next release) stopvideo in Fenix Mod and removed the video skipping by default.

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2009 06:03 Edited at: 27th Aug 2009 06:13
Quote: "I added (next release) stopvideo in Fenix Mod and removed the video skipping by default."

So then you have to script the scancodekeypressed to force a stop?
That is better to have the option. (I have often desired the ability to bypass the bypass, or skip the skipping as you guys put it)
Forcing the play of the video is important if it has details or instructions that would be missed greatly by an accidental key press.
I may have to start using MODs if you keep making yours better HockeyKid, because you already have a few scripting commands that I would like to have.
I envy you guys, because I always wanted to learn DBPro just to mod FPSC but never got enough free time to tackle the source.
I really should investigate the v115 though since it has the XBOX controller stuff in it. (it's getting hard missing out on all the fun)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:17:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:17:33