Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [Urgent] out of no where action button doesn't work anymore..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2009 23:00 Edited at: 27th Aug 2009 23:03
Hi everyone,
a strange problem appeared today with FPSC, out of no where action button doesn't work anymore..
not when opening doors, switches, or even custom scripting..

I have:
- double checked that it's chosen correctly in setup.ini (key7 = 28)
- tried changing it to any other button from the build game and setup.ini
- deleted all bin and dbo files and restarted my pc
- installed a fresh copy of FPSC and tried it without any updates or any mods

nthn worked has this happened to anyone before? am I missing sth?

Thank You..

-EDIT-
just tried to build a test level see if it'd work but was surprised to see that all dynamic entites doesn't appear and the sky is all white..

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2009 23:06
Quote: "just tried to build a test level see if it'd work but was surprised to see that all dynamic entites doesn't appear and the sky is all white.. "

I've had this a few times as well, checking the shortcut's start directory sometimes fixes it. OR it might be a virus scanner blocking the creation of some files for some reason. Or in a worse case, a virus messing it all up. However sometimes a simple reboot also seems to do the trick.

It's not the world that turns against you, it's you that turns against the world.
Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2009 03:06
I scanned and it solved the problem TY

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:18:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:18:03