Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / fps creator cash shop

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
how can i use money to buy guns, ammo, health, etc.
i have a cash system.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - offensive
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2009 05:14 Edited at: 28th Aug 2009 05:22
Quote: "how can i use money to buy guns, ammo, health, etc.
i have a cash system."

You need to script the behavior for the shop keeper or have each gun's pickup handle the purhcase.

The health you could have as an energy drink or something that is despensed via a drink machine entity. (popular method)

I guess the ammo could be an automated machine too, or handle it with one of the methods used for the guns.

How you build the shop is really up to you.

The cash's value is stored in a global variable, and should be displayed by a script in your system.

Then each item or shopkepper would decrement the variable when you make a purchase.
You would increment the variable when picking up cash or getting paid for completion of an objective or task.
With my system, you call the display script right after making any change to the cash variable so the new value gets displayed.

If you are using a MOD then you may be able to display the cash without calling a script, but that is how I do it with the stock engine.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:20:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:20:58