Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Didn't get username and password for FTP download

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just purchased FPS creator this morning. I was sent an e-mail that redirected me to a page that told me how to download the electronic version, via a FTP client. That page says this:

When we approved your order we sent you an email that contains your FTP Username and Password... The subject of the email was 'FPS Creator Download Instructions'...

Although I did receive this e-mail, it did not contain a username and password for the FTP client. I tried using my login information for the site, but that doesn't work, either... the client tells me "Incorrect username or password!"

So, my question is: What is my FTP username and password? Is it some variation of my e-mail address or something like that?
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2009 02:48
I Dont think they use that program anymore, though i dont know what to do cause i just waited for the CD version

Canadian, Eh!?
Grant G
Years of Service
User Offline
I didn't even want the CD version. I have enough CDs just laying around as it is. I searched the threads for "FTP" and read most of the stuff that came up, but that didn't help much. Also sent an e-mail to support this morning, but I guess I won't be getting a reply until the weekend's over.

It would be nice if someone knew of a way for me to find out my FTP username and password. I figured it would be in my account page somewhere. Nope, no luck there, at least as far as I can tell. The free version is getting mighty boring.
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2009 03:14
Well, you will get instructions in the email, like i did cause i did the samething

Canadian, Eh!?
DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2009 04:15
I helped my friend who had the same problem. Just wait. You'll get another E-mail telling you all the info you need

If every millisecond in your life was 10 problems in the world, you'd be immortal

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:18:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:18:29