Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Project blue help!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have vista and i want a word for word tutorial on how to use it i intsatlled it and how do i use it please.

help me
Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2009 01:51
u'll find a manual for the mod (a pdf file) telling you how to install it to FPSC and explains all mod features..

Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2009 00:14 Edited at: 31st Aug 2009 00:15
Quote: "Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content."

Join the forums and download fpsc games here:
http://fpsc-games.webs.com/
Windows Vista,ATI Readon HD 4870,AMD Athlon 7750 64 Dual Core,4GB ram,SoundBlaster Audigy,EFX Free Edition
dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2009 00:30 Edited at: 31st Aug 2009 00:36
I'm pretty sure that title is sufficient...I may be wrong though.

Sorry New to this but can't help you there since I don't have Project Blue but I do know that Bibo4PC is correct.

EDIT: Here ya go, its s4real's mod installation tutorial:

Installation:
(Tutorial by Airslide)
Mod Installation Tutorial:
This is a brief tutorial aimed at those who wish to create a second copy of FPSC for use with a mod.
The process is fairly simple and doesn't take too much time (the only time consumers are installing &
downloading).
- Rename your "FPS Creator" folder to "FPS Creator – Original".
- Run your FPSC installer, either off your disk or the installer you downloaded.
- You will be prompted with a list of options. Select "repair".
- Allow the installation to complete. Once it is done, navigate back to the TGC directory.
- Install upgrade 107 or upgrade 109 (links below).
- Install a mod (links below) The actual process may vary from mod-to-mod, but you generally.
- Replace "FPSC-Game" (back it up first) with a newer one.
- Rename your new "FPS Creator" directory to "FPS Creator – Mod".
- Rename your "FPS Creator - Original" directory to "FPS Creator".

Installing Model Packs or Newer Upgrades
In the event you ever need to install a modelpack or newer upgrade into your FPS Creator - Mod version,
simply follow the following:
- Rename your "FPS Creator" directory into "FPS Creator – Original".
- Rename your "FPS Creator - Mod" directory into "FPS Creator".
- Install the model pack. If you already installed it into your normal copy of FPSC, select "Repair".
- If you have any other model packs to install at this time, get them out of the way.
- Rename your new "FPS Creator" directory back into "FPS Creator - Mod" and rename your "FPS
Creator - Original" into "FPS Creator".
Now your all set! Enjoy using the mod, while still having an up-to-date copy of FPS Creator on your
computer.

dark peanut

Check out my Ultimate Competition Entry here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=153854&b=25 Ultimatum: The Final Deadline

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:18:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:18:46