Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] F.R.A.G. - Recruting (Forum rules checked and thread modified to be valid)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 04:43 Edited at: 2nd Sep 2009 15:34
[center] Hey mods. If this thread is not allowed in the chat section, then please could it be moved to the appropriate section, otherwise, deleted.

New Baner being made by one of our members (a full time graphics design artist)

__________________________________________________________________________________

F.R.A.G. is Recruiting

Hello everyone. This is F.R.A.G.'s official thread. Please note that this is NOT a company of any sort and is a collection of scripters, programmers, modelers, riggers and level designers with the intention of making games and media for the community.

On this thread i will post updates on what F.R.A.G. is doing at the current time, post information on all the members of F.R.A.G. (the hierarchy of jobs) and post download links to all products which are available at the current time. F.R.A.G. is a small company which has the sole purpose of creating cheep games and to earn money for the games creator (not necessarily me). Screen Shots are included in the next post. If you wish to join F.R.A.G., please post your application in the following form on this thread or email with the following details to either myself or Sharpshooter:

Please note that this thread has been checked over by the mods and they have allowed it to be posted.

__________________________________________________________________________________

F.A.Q.

How do i join?

Just contact any of the heads of the section that you wish to join with your request.

What’s in it for me?

Any project which you work a on plausible amount, you will be entitled to a share of the profits (Provided the team doesn't want the product to be made free).

What skills are you looking for?

EVERYTHING! If you can program, moderate, design graphics (huds, backdrops...), level design, building levels, voice acting, sound synthesizing, model designing (weapons, characters, entities, segments), anything at all...

Jobs

Hey guys. We need some help with the many ongoing projects we have. We have had so many ideas that it is very hard to complete them in reasonable times and therefore we are unable to release the many ideas that have not yet been announced.

Graphic Design

- Texture Creators
- Hud/Menu Designers

Programming

- FPI
- Dark Basic
- Dark Basic Professional

Forum Moderators

- Hoast Competitions
- Watch Out for Spam

Recordists

- Menu Audio
- Voice Actors
- Ambiance Sounds

Level Designers

- Multiplayer
- Singleplayer

Members

Current Community Assignments

Head Programmer: F.R.A.G. Head Programmer
Programming Team: Holydog, monk, CoffeeGrunt

Head Graphics: F.R.A.G. Head Graphics
Graphic Team:

Co-Head Level Design: F.R.A.G. Head Programmer, Dragunn
Design Team: MpGrand, CoffeeGrunt

Audio Manager: Dragunn
Audio Team:

Moderators: Azack, flamingtwig

Model Creators:

All Current Members:

F.R.A.G. Head Programmer, F.R.A.G. Head Graphics, Azack, flamingtwig, Mango, Bouncy bal, YNot124, MpGrand, Dragunn, =AmgC= Holydog, monk, Kurokawa, CoffeeGrunt

Projects

Under Construction:

Zombie Mod (Z-Mod) FREE! :

Thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=156218&b=21
Information: This is a project in which we are hoping to recreate zombie mod using scripts (may require ply’s mod capabilities) for the FPSC community. It will include custom media as well as a help manual.
Demo Download: Project Not Finished
Full Download: Project Not Finished

Biohazard:

Thread: http://fraggaming.forum2.biz/general-anouncments-f4/frag-biohazard-t40.htm
Information: This is the first major game from F.R.A.G. It includes voice actors, custom media, four separate executables and over 20 Singleplayer levels and 6 Multiplayer levels.
Demo Download: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/486e08c502500bddd0d290dca69ceb5c84a7c11b9fd0e147b8eada0a1ae8665a
Project Status: On Hold

T – MINUS:

Thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=155293&b=25
Information: This is the Ultimate FPSC entry which will be developed into a full game like Biohazard.
Demo Download: Coming Soon
Project Status: On Hold

Require More Members:

Shockwave:

Thread: Not Made
Information: An undercover FPS Game where stealth is key to level completion. There is always a way around and the answer is not always on of comprimising your position to pass through.
Demo Download: Project Not Started
Full Download: Project Not Started

Contacts

Via Email
F.R.A.G.: [href] frag.gamingadmin@googlemail.com [/href]
Arenas: [href] james.hill@lcsltd.co.uk [/href] OR [href] thementallydisterbed@hotmail.com [/href]
Sharpshooter: [href] runesca@hotmail.co.uk [/href]

Via Xfire
Arenas Xfire: 000978
Sharpshooter: crysis849

Websites
Forum Link: http://fraggaming.forum2.biz/index.htm?sid=9a6fe41bf86f470d8f5b754868c5e08e
Homepage: http://arenas4146.webs.com/

[center]

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 04:43 Edited at: 2nd Sep 2009 12:52
[center] Z-Mod:

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM
AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 04:47
Hm... I can do voice acting and some sound effects, and once I get better with my texturing I may do then. But voice acting I can do, and sound effects, I can do some.
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift. She's awesome.
Hey guys! Help me! Join the creative design forums! http://creativedesign.candorweb.com/index.php
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Great! Im gonna be on tomorrow so i can talk to everyone interested about what they would like to do. Hopefully this thread wont get locked, i read all the rules and made sure i broke none.

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM
AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 05:00
Quote: "Great! Im gonna be on tomorrow so i can talk to everyone interested about what they would like to do. Hopefully this thread wont get locked, i read all the rules and made sure i broke none."

Cool, just add me on MSN and I will be able to help you do some stuff. I am busy at the moment with some other projects but since voice acting isn't very time consuming I could still do it.
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift. She's awesome.
Hey guys! Help me! Join the creative design forums! http://creativedesign.candorweb.com/index.php
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 05:15
I can be a Programmer/Moderator!

Add me on Msn or something and we can talk.

Hi, it’s Robert with Stealthmod! You’ll be saying Stealth every time you use this mod! It’s like CoD! It’s like L4D! It’s like BioShock. A regular mod doesn’t work good – this works good and great.
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
The best method of communication would be the form. If you want to add me on MSN email me with your MSN name at: james.hill@lcsltd.co.uk

I will try to get back to you ASAP

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 14:00
i checked your website, since when was z-mod on hold??????
btw have you seen the waves script i sent you? you haven't sent me an e-mail for at least 4 days.

CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 14:28
I'm good with scripting and Level Design. That Shockwave game sounds pretty fun...

If I was ever given the opportunity to remove all the bad from the world, I wouldn't, because for there to be heroism, compassion and all that is good, there must also be all that is bad.
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
You can put me down as a DBP programmer, I don't have too much time what with all the other projects I've got going in addition to the real world, but I'm happy to help.
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 15:03 Edited at: 2nd Sep 2009 15:09
Just sign up on the forum if you would like to participate. I can then add you to the members list. A link to the forum is here:

http://fraggaming.forum2.biz/index.htm?sid=9a6fe41bf86f470d8f5b754868c5e08e

There is also a copy of the link at the bottom of the first post, which from now on i shall refer to as: THE MASTER POST

@Shadowfire

Ye the email isnt working atm. I got your scripts though. I would need to do a bit of work on them before they would be ready. I'm just getting knxrb to add in three - four commands before I start work on them (I'm gonna ask him when i think he has some time free cause hes doin alot of work on it at the moment). Also i will get the Project off hold and set it to in progress

@Two guys who said to add on MSN (AdrianoJones Wannabe and Robert F

I'll add you on MSN sometime today It may be later on tonight (around 9 - 12).

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 15:07
yeah, the script was essentially a template for you.

A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
@CoffeeGrunt

I'll add you to the list with the jobs.

WWW.ARENAS4146.WEBS.COM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 23:20:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 23:20:15