Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Dark GDK Output issue

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I install Visual C++ Express, DirectX 9.0, and then DarkGDK. Everything is working expect when I use dbCircle or dBEllipse. No output from these statements and no syntax errors either.

Followed the same process to installed at the worklace and it works.

Any help???
Lilith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2009 20:18
Any code?

Lilith, Night Butterfly
I'm not a programmer but I play one in the office
Patrick_Mc
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah I am haveing the same problem with mine. You must be using Vista right because I have read that the dbCircle works on XP. I would also guess that the dbDOt and dbEllipse works to in XP, because they don't work on Vista. Also so you know the DWORD data type doesn't seem to work either. This is the data type that you use to change the forground color in the program. In other words if you wanted to make a Red box as in the book that I am using, you would declear a varible as DWOR. But when you type that in it doest change the color of the word to blue as if you wrote, int, float, or double. I have been looking for a way around this but so far nothing.

I will let you know if I find anything, and please let me know if you find anything.

Patrick
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm using Vista and the dbCircle, dbDot, etc. commands work, so I'm not convinced that the problem is the operating system.

So far I noticed only one colour setting command where the DWORD type did not have any effect and that was dbBox (with the additional colouring parameters). In other functions, it worked. If you have a problem with it, try giving the colour as dbRgb, that will surely help.

As Lilith said, it would be good to see the code.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:32:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:32:23