Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2009 09:33 Edited at: 4th Sep 2009 09:37
Uh, been searching forums with no concrete results. Does an up to date dark physics manual exist? The one i'm using (the one installed with Dark Physics) is flat out wrong. It's missing info, links are wrong, commands are mispelled, and the header file has more/different function signatures than manual. I've downloaded and installed all updates from downloads section, but none include updated manual. Oh yeah, and I'm talking about the reference manual mainly. Both updated would be nice, but mainly want reference update.

Thank you
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2009 11:08
correct, just do as I did spend some time making right. only takes 3 hours.

most of the file are there just some of the spelling is different.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Willie Mundermuffin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2009 12:58 Edited at: 5th Sep 2009 13:00
The problem is that there are more functions listed in header files than in the documentation. Some of the "new" functions are easy enough to figure out; others, not so much... Not to be difficult, but one would assume updated libraries would include updated documentation. It doesn't have to be elabrate, just short list of "new" functions and short description of what they do. Just include a simple "what's in this update" text file. Well, thank you for your input HowDo.
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2009 13:54
some of them are there, but there htm link names are different so the do not pop up.
if one does not display then check its spelling.

I know you are saying you should not have to do this, however the only other way you might get the update is to make a list of what you think is incorrect and then post it to Mike and see what happens next.

Of the 350+ commands only a few are not listed in the help files.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 22:54:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 22:54:33