Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Why does my newly downloaded FPSCF now say "M" at the beggiing?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2009 03:38
as in for mature. is it a newer version?

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) so it begins...
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 10th Sep 2009 03:40
I seen this to. Its on like every FPSC product now.

Hi, it’s Robert with Stealthmod! You’ll be saying Stealth every time you use this mod! It’s like CoD! It’s like L4D! It’s like BioShock. A regular mod doesn’t work good – this works good and great.
Quack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2009 09:27
maybe because it sells the product with stock media containing blood and guns and all that "Mature" stuff?

The Curtain has fallen...
Scurvy Games = http://scurvygames.blogspot.com/
It's up and running check it out.
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2009 12:35
you know, i went on tgc website to have a look a the fpsc model packs, and i accidentally pressed "ok" when i was doing the age before i put in my age (which is over 12 i might add). so now i can't look at any of the model packs! lol.

Can you solve the mystery of bunker 413?
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2009 12:49
The ESRB went spaz on TGC because they allow kids to shoot humans, and suddenly they started caring about such things. Seriously, I've seen more gorey violence in a cartoon.

EDP Map Editor[2D]
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2009 12:52
What the hell! The same thing! I can't view these! Why is it mature now? I tought that only model pack 22 and 23 were 18+. Not the other ones! I can't even view the new model pack, wich looked good for now. I'm glad I purchased model packs before this. No way to get them in another * years. (and the stars aren't swearing. They are the nomber. Can't say my age)

PS: -.- ,,|,
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2009 14:31 Edited at: 13th Sep 2009 14:32
Quote: "you know, i went on tgc website to have a look a the fpsc model packs, and i accidentally pressed "ok" when i was doing the age before i put in my age (which is over 12 i might add). so now i can't look at any of the model packs! lol."

Quote: "I can't even view the new model pack, wich looked good for now. "

Delete all cookies and temporary internet files, then go back to the page and it will let you enter your age again.

knxrb

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 01:20:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 01:20:38