Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / How to add MultiSync to my game.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, i jusdownloaden MultiSync to make an MMO out of my game, but since it is my first time doing this, I have no idea on how to add that library to my project, so can someone tell me how to do that?

Isocadia
Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2009 23:16
If you don't even know how to add libraries to your project, I think you should spend a bit more time learning before you embark on an MMO.

The libraries are mostly added to your Program Files/Visual Studio/VC folder where there are lib and include corresponding you need to add the files to.

Isocadia
Years of Service
User Offline
@Xenocythe: I knew that, I just thought that you needed to add files through tyhe properties manager of your project and i don't know how to do that. But in your way it works fine. ( i thought you needed to add it through prop. manager because DGDK isn't in inlude an lib files either of the VC folder. )

So thanks for your help.

Isocadia
BearCDP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2009 06:59
The directory containing the DarkGDK .lib files is specified (either in a system variable, or a project variable when you run the DarkGDK project wizard in Visual Studio, I'm uncertain). From there you go to your project properties, and under Linker (I think, not on Windows right now), you're looking for a field that says "Additional Dependencies". In there you can type in what lib files to include, either relative to a system/project variable, or an absolute path.
Isocadia
Years of Service
User Offline
@Bear: Thanks for the explaining, I'm gonna use that technique.

Isocadia

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:29:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:29:49