There is a new version of Level Maker 3D
now available. It has a new interface, new core and support for my new actions system.
Now you can attach actions to objects (e.g. door) and then when you load your level it comes to life WITHOUT any code
The other features are still there:
· Set the height and width values along with the creators name.
· Multiple matrix mode allows up to 99 matrices.
· Complete control over the fog commands; colour, distance and state.
· 15 built in templates to make matrix editing fast and effective.
· Make any shape using your own values or load a model.
· Visually position the object, as well as rotate, colour and ghost options.
· Load a 3D sound directly into your world, and then visually place it. Also, set the sound volume and speed.
· Texture all, or part of the matrix using the texture panel. Also, texture an object in one click.
· Position hotspots, with your own value to make dynamically loading objects in your game easy, or use them in AI.
· Full control over the light commands, place, rotate and tweak light settings. Also, set the ambient light colour and intensity.
· A choice of 3 options when you want to save your world. Save as an external file, as ready made DarkBasic code or as a template for future worlds.
· Save your media used in the world into a pack file for security and ease of transport.
· All incorporated into a fast and efficient, friendly user interface.
Also, check out the new help document!