Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Please Help me on designing my first game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2009 00:05
I want to design a game , but i'm really noob on making textuers , animations , x. models , i just know how to use FPSC only .

Without designing all of this , my game will be very very boring , so i have 2 questions :

(1) Is there any designer ( On this forum or any other forums ) can design these things for me ? "highly recommended"

(2) If the first idea is not possible , what are the perfect programs to design my game ?

"I am the night visitor when everyone is sleep , and when the last light fades"
The illusionest
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2009 00:11
1. Yes. I'd be more than willing to create custom models and textures for your games, though I do charge for it. You can send me an email if you are interested (email's in my profile).

2. Blender, Milkshape, and Fragmotion are all good modeling/animation programs, and GIMP is a great free program you can use to create your own textures.

Kravenwolf

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 19th Sep 2009 02:55
Shoot me an email at andrewswilliam43@yahoo.com, and i could POSSIBLY Help you for free.
It kinda depends on whatcha want.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) Bunny is now in my sig. Why? because bunnys da best and ya cant argue with that!
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
I can do some game art for you, a banner for your thread, game menu graphics, HUDS, you name it, always free because it's not like I can charge for it anyways

Give me a ring if you're interested

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 01:23:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 01:23:54