Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Facebook and this forum?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Today when I loaded the first page of this forum, the page immediately refreshed itself and loaded twice. I tried several times and it always behaves like this. The status bar showed for a split second that it's loading something from facebook. (Viewing the page source code in the browser confirms that it contains a reference to facebook. Same behaviour on the main TGC page.)

The other thing I noticed is that there is an additional blue "f" button in each post, again with some facebook sharing link that I have no intention of clicking. Maybe someone will be so kind to tell me what it is for? I'm pretty sure it wasn't there so far but correct me if I'm just blind and haven't noticed.

Why is this forum mixed with facebook?
Isocadia
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, it was not here 30 minutes ago, maybe TGC's new sponsor is facebook....
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2009 21:26
Quote: "Today when I loaded the first page of this forum, the page immediately refreshed itself and loaded twice."

I've noticed this too, and it's really annoying.

Also, I may be wrong, but is the 'link' link new?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 12:21:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 12:21:01