Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / OK, when i look into the entity bank, I see cool stuff like a guard tower, but...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 01:38
How do I put it into my level? or is it just there to tempt me?

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) so it begins...
AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 01:58
Uh... you double click it.
Or.. you have the demo version, and there's none of that model there, so yes, it's there to tempt you if you have the demo.
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift. She's awesome.
Hey guys! Help me! Join the creative design forums! http://creativedesign.candorweb.com/index.php
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 01:59
Click the entity in your entity bank. This should put it into your "entity collection tab" on the left-hand side of the screen. Select it in there and you should now have that entity attached to your cursor in the level. Click in the level area to place it.

The one and only,

AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 02:02
Quote: "Click the entity in your entity bank. This should put it into your "entity collection tab" on the left-hand side of the screen. Select it in there and you should now have that entity attached to your cursor in the level. Click in the level area to place it."

Correct, but I don't think that's what he means. I mean, hes making a game, and he doesn't know how to place the guard tower entity into his game?
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift. She's awesome.
Hey guys! Help me! Join the creative design forums! http://creativedesign.candorweb.com/index.php
Field meister_Gilmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 02:23
Ah, yes I do have the demo. I was wondering if that was what it was there for. So can I assume that it comes with the full version?

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) so it begins...
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 02:32
Yes it does.

However, I think it would be wiser to order to full version through the bonanza deal. Don't get the "upgrade". Order the bonanza deal they are offering, you'll get more immediate media from FPSC as well as quite a few model pakcs to get you started with a nice wide selection.

The one and only,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 01:24:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 01:24:07