Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Best FPSC Mod?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 08:23 Edited at: 23rd Sep 2009 08:59
Hey all......

By increasing number of FPSC fans and forum members there is also a big increase in the number of MODS. There are numerous MOD available to extend the possibilities of FPSC but it is hard for me to decide which of these MOD should i buy or download (free ones)?

I want my game to be hard-coded, with special features. I am currently making a commercial game. So, please help me decide what MOD to use... And... it would be great if there someone make a All-in-One MOD for FPSC. I know Project Blue UM is like All-in-one MOD but what about Apple Slicer (WASD), Zombie MOD and Fenix MOD?

Can someone differentiate between all the MODS?

EDIT: I just brought Project Blue UM but i want to know those free MODS do the same job as PBUM?

Please remove my confusions from my Mind.

Thanks

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 10:26
Well, you can actually find out what most of those mods do and don't do by looking at the listed features in that thread

Fenix Mod:

Project Blue

Quote: "I just brought Project Blue UM but i want to know those free MODS do the same job as PBUM?"

Fenix Mod is not yet as optomized as Project Blue, nor does it have a timer system, so PB's performance is better at this point. I haven't been following Zombie Mod, but from what I understand, it's focused only on 'Nazi Zombies' gameplay features. So I would have to guess it doesn't have bloom, team deathmatch, or other features as Project Blue.

I switch between Project Blue, Fenix Mod, and Horror Mod all the time, because they all have their own appealing features. And in my opinion, Project Blue and Horror mod are in the top two, and very similar performance-wise. Horror mod has a flashlight feature, which is great for horror games (so does Fenix Mod), and is apparently adding bloom in the near future.

Project Blue V1.7 has a full screen shader system with bloom, etc. Project Blue and Fenix Mod both have Airmod, which means iron sights with compatible weapons. And Fenix Mod is on it's way to the top of the list as well. It already has a lot of new commands, and if Dark AI ever gets finished, the enemies will stop running into walls, and you can have smart allies on your side.

Kravenwolf

GraPix
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 11:34
Thanks Kravenwolf for your quick and useful reply.

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 11:48
Yay!! My name's in BOTH of the lists!

To get the full feature list for Project Blue... you may have to dig into each of the Mods that it contains... it's too much to put into a single post, though, especially if we get into what specific commands were added.

The one and only,

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 14:25
Thraxas is the best MOD...

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 15:02 Edited at: 23rd Sep 2009 15:18

Kravenwolf

mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 15:10
Project blue!

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 18:07
@Kravenwolf: xD

But, I think Fenix mod is the best free one, Wasp Mod is VERY nice as well.
For commercial, it depends on what type of game your making.
If its Horror, go with Horror Mod, If its not, prolly project blue.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) Bunny is now in my sig. Why? because bunnys da best and ya cant argue with that!
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Project Blue!

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2009 12:03 Edited at: 24th Sep 2009 12:03
@Kravenwolf

That's awesome, and yes I'm so very modest

Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2009 12:12
Quote: "That's awesome, and yes I'm so very modest"

Don't you mean MODest?

Anyway, definately PBUM. It's awesome.
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2009 12:15
Quote: "That's awesome, and yes I'm so very modest"

Oh no! Curse you and you god-like powers to read what has been erased!

Kravenwolf

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 01:21:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 01:21:24