Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] What is going on now?(COMPLAINT)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 03:50
wtf is your guys problems this guy asks a damn question and you guys toot your own horn and act like straight up jerks. Of course you guys are awesome most of the time why do you treat people who have a question like crap!! he has the right to give you gusy an attitude, yah a mod will delete this soon.

Go to lostcontact.org
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 03:54 Edited at: 29th Sep 2009 03:55
What was the question in the first place, and whom among us asked it? Definitely not sure what you are referring to, otherwise I could try to shed some light on the apparent dilemma.

Other than that, I wouldn't be considering the termination of this thread, before thinking about getting slapped, or worst case scenario, banned for this thread, if I was you. This was way out of line, in my opinion.

Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
Tanner 3000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 04:05
This, people just ask basic questions im just voicing my opinion thats all not launching a personal attack.

Go to lostcontact.org
Tanner 3000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 04:10
Sorry for giving suggestions just be more helpfull

Go to lostcontact.org
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 04:18
Tanner 3000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 04:33
lol

Go to lostcontact.org
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 04:37 Edited at: 29th Sep 2009 04:38
This thread is equivalent to..... Hmmm I actually can't think of anything that's as time wasting as this.

You deserve a beer for the most pointless thread of all time

And maybe a carrot.

No, no you don't get a carrot.

Signature's are stupid.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 04:41
There's code in here. I know it, but I just can't get it.

Brian.

AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 04:47
I try my best to respect opinions, I'm not sure how this started but it did.
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift. She's awesome.
Hey guys! Help me! Join the creative design forums! http://creativedesign.candorweb.com/index.php
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 06:00
Well, I believe I do understand what you're getting at; first of all yes there are sometimes forum members that respond to questions that new members post regarding FPSC or a problem they are having, with a negative or rude manner that is both uncalled for and all together unhelpful.
However what a lot of people also understand around here is that we are supplied with numerous ways of finding answers on our own. Between the manual TGC supplies with FPSC itself, to the wonderful guide that Nickydude created, to the search button which can help cycle through countless old threads - some of which most likely will have the answer you're looking for. I suppose all I'm really trying to say, is if a forum member appears to be stand-offish in a response to someone, or approaches a new members question with what could be seen as an offensive or non-constructive tone, it most likely is the result of a fed up member; when you see someone make a brand new post, for a question with an answer that can be found in multiple different places around here, if you just took the time to look, one can't help but face-palm and type a smart alec comment in response.

Of course this isn't always fair or polite, but generally just an indication to those who put the initial question out, that they can find the answer on their own. Self reliance, for a program like this, is sometimes your best friend anyhow because the more you learn on your own, the better you can understand how to manipulate FPSC to be the best that it can be.

I hope this shed a little light on how you've seen some behavior lately, and hopefully it helped

Cheers

Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
Tanner 3000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2009 06:39
Thanks!!!

Go to lostcontact.org

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 01:24:55
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 01:24:55