Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Game creator seeking for a story

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all,

I know a lot aboute game desiging, and i'd love to create a game. However i can't make a idea. I have thought something aboute a weird city with burning fires and mysteries and you'll lose your child. But i seek something good. Does anyone have a idea where i can work on?

Now in the W.I.P. forum: operation sunlight
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149451&b=25
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2009 16:56
Maby something wrong with the city adn military wants to bomb it down and you lost your child during all this.

Can you survive from the horrors of the hidden land Occulo?
mollyrulz9999
Years of Service
User Offline
This may sound weird, but I won't give you information of every little detail of story, it is your game after all, however, if you need some creativity, try this

Don't limit yourself: People keep saying 'be realistic about your games'. For one minute, stop. Think about an environment and fill it up with whatever you want. For your city idea for example, there can be a zombie outbreak, or have a parade. It can even be an alien city if you wish. Just do something with your environment, and whichever one grabs you the most, you can write down later.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:26:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:26:21