Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A question to Opposing force

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2009 05:56
Well , I sent 2 E-mails to your mail address but you didn't respond , So i want to ask you is your Dynamite and Knife weapons can be used on commercial games ? (Note that I searched for readme files but I didn't found them) .
Thnaks , Opposing force .

"I am the night visitor when everyone is sleep , and when the last light fades"
The illusionest
Mr illusionest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2009 06:00
Quote: "Stop posting abotu can-it-be-used-for-commercial-games threads."

Sorry man ! don't be so tough !
I just didn't want to use it on my game and then start looking for another weapon , But I didn't mean to bother anyone !
Plus this is FPSC Chat forum , So i can ask what I want , right ?

The illusionest
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2009 07:40 Edited at: 2nd Oct 2009 07:40
If you got it from the Store, then you may use it for commercial games.

If you got it off of the forum, then it normally says somewhere in the thread whether or not you can use it commercially. If not, then please post in that thread about this.

The one and only,

Mr illusionest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2009 17:18
Quote: "If not, then please post in that thread about this."

I didn't get it from the store , or from the forum , I got from FPS-Files , And it had NO README FILES , and no information about using it on the file's information .
So , I searched for it on the forum , But I couldn't find it , I searched for Opposing Force , And sent 2 E-MAILS but he didn't respond .
Could you please tell me what to do after this instead of posting on the forum ?

The illusionest
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2009 19:15
Dude I'm going to be straightforward with you because the whole commercial thing is starting to bug me now lol.

Do NOT worry about if it can be used for commercial or not. You're using FPSC, you're not going to make a commercial game. Unless you're a part of some big company or you've just been using FPSC for a long long time now then MAYBE you'll make one. But you're obviously not a part of some big company because you wouldn't be needing so many models. And you certainly haven't been using FPSC for so long.

Just have fun with the program for now.

Signature's are stupid.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:29:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:29:28