Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Just got accepted, no user name or password email

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just ordered FPS Creator Thursday afternoon and when I got home from work today I got on the site and the notified me that my software is available for download. I downloaded Core FTP LE and followed the instructions on the site on how to set it up. It seems as though other people have had this problem also with the email not containing any username or password to download it.

I bought it because of the bonanza sale they have with the program tutorial and 8 model packs for $29.99 and I even downloaded a few games that people have made with it and I am extremely impressed.

My question is, is the user name and password the same as what I used to order the product? or is the username everything before the @xxxxx.com in the email? I have sent them an email but if anyone may have any better suggestions I am open, I am extremely excited to try this program, but just stuck on a little speed bump.

Thanks
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Had to make this lame joke:

SneakyLogan > SneakyLogin

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 10:06 Edited at: 3rd Oct 2009 10:10
Lol, nice

Ok here, they no longer use that program, you should get an email with the proper instructions to install it (i think, i just waited for my disk)

-JS

SneakyLogan
Years of Service
User Offline
Hopefully I will get that email soon, if they dont use that then they should update the site or whatever so people dont get confused
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 14:49
You should get it by tomorrow (GMT)

TGC dont work on weekends

Windows Vista,ATI Readon HD 4870,AMD Athlon 7750 64 Dual Core,4GB ram
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 22:04
If you make an account on the e-mail address you used to buy it with you'll be able to download everything from your Order History as well.

EDP Map Editor[2D]
GraPix
User Banned
Posted: 5th Oct 2009 12:33
I agree 2 @Bigsnake

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:31:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:31:14