Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Not a Request - Cthulhu Style Models Needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 22:14
Hey all, with a small gathering of people I am planning to make a game with similarities to that of the original Cthulhu myth.
Don't mistaken me, this is not a Cthulhu game, but I have my own story that I will combine with the original to make a storyline that stays close and true to the myth, with its own surprises and twists.
Before sitting down and working on it however, do any of you guys have any models that may fit into bizzare WW2 environments, or any Cthulhu models, characters, etc - anything that will fit into the theme really, if you want to model one I would appreciate it, but again, this is not a request thread - I would just like to know who would kindly donate some of their own models that fit into the theme.
If you would like to help with this project, shoot me an e-mail.
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift. She's awesome.
Hey guys! Help me! Join the creative design forums! http://creativedesign.candorweb.com/index.php
cloudwalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Ha ha ha, not a request just donate?
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 00:04 Edited at: 4th Oct 2009 00:05

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:28:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:28:33