Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / So I Present The Offficial George Sodini Game.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Only kidding. I was actually looking for new model packs for FPS Creator, and decided to check out to see if a new patch was released (and to my ordinary surprise there was no new one), and saw the 33rd model pack featuring sports equipment. This makes me wonder, why would you need it? Does the equipment function in any way or is it just there for show? I mean, sure Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 had a cool gym scene, but seriously, I'm still wondering what the purpose of it is.

Also, sorry if I offended anyone with the title. It just was strangely ironic that a little before / after the shooting this pack was introduced.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 06:40
It serves the same purpose as literally every other single model pack. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't have a purpose.

Signature's are stupid.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 06:42
Quote: "Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't have a purpose."

What a strange concept. Are you sure? I'm going to have to think about that.

Brian.

crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
I think it would be more fun with interactive model packs. Like the treadmills actually move and when you walk you slide off, or the trampolines that make you bounce.

To me, the physics on FPS Creator are good, but are easily outdone by say, the Source Engine, that actually lets you interact with objects.

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 06:55
So basically the purpose of this thread is so you can say you don't like Model Pack 33?

Signature's are stupid.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 06:58
I don't like spoons. They don't pick up anything larger than a pea or rice. They should just make them sporks, so you have more options.

Brian.

crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "So basically the purpose of this thread is so you can say you don't like Model Pack 33?"

Quite honestly no, I'm just bringing up the idea of more interactive entities.

I forgot how critical this forum is. Maybe I should go away for another 6 months and come back and maybe people could just toss around a few ideas.

dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 07:06
I know..maybe spor-kinves with knives as the handles so we only need one piece of silverware at a time.

On a more serious note I know that you can script a zone where your jump height is higher in vanilla(pretty sure you don't need a mod for it) FPSC. Try a search because I don't know the script/action/condition off the top of my head.

dark peanut

Check out my Ultimate Competition Entry here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=153854&b=25 Ultimatum: The Final Deadline

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 07:08 Edited at: 4th Oct 2009 07:08
Sporks have sharp edges I think the ESRB needs to rate those crazy things mature. Don't worry, they will soon...

Kravenwolf

dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 07:08
Make sure they don't end up in the GCS now.

dark peanut

Check out my Ultimate Competition Entry here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=153854&b=25 Ultimatum: The Final Deadline

shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 10:52
maybe if you have a swiss-army style piece of cutlery... a spoon, a fork and a knife in one. with add-on packs!

ok, i'm copyrighting that.

Can you solve the mystery of bunker 413?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:29:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:29:21