Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
User Banned
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 18:07 Edited at: 4th Oct 2009 19:22
Hi,

I had found a thread made by someone asking for a timelimit script, like when the game starts the timer starts and if the timer reaches a particular millisecond(s)the game is over (or player's 1 life gets gone). Now, i need that script.

I am not able to find it using the search button. I tried using many phrases and also used google but not able to find that thread. Maybe my words are wrong. Can you please help me find it?

Please help me find that script.... I really need it.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 21:12 Edited at: 4th Oct 2009 21:16
There is only one timer in FPSC and every time the command "timerstart" is used in a script it is restarted. So, it could be very volatile to use.

However, if you want to try, you need to have in a script when the game starts

However, the timer could restart for a variety of reasons and you may never get to the time you want the event to happen.

Use of a mod that has individual entity timers would more than likely work for you.

Addendum:

However, I am sure there is a work around for this. Where you need to search is in the "scripts" forum, not this one and this actually belongs in the scripts forum. You might want to search using "multiple timers" or something like that. Conjured Entertainment has a way of having more than one timer.

-----------------------------------------------
OliveTreeGames

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:26:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:26:01