Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last updated Image Kit, but the reason is because I'm thinking of making some big changes to the plug-in (under the hood).  And also because exams just ended a week ago (they went well, yay).
- I removed the 'set alpha' command. I thought you could use 'set image brightness' instead on the alpha channel, or 'set image channel'. These commands also work on render targets (set alpha only applied to normal images).
- I added the following commands:
* Treshold Image Image Number, Value, Channel
: if the component value is < Value
, then the pixel will be colored black, else the pixel will be colored white. The alpha channel will remain the same!
: Specifies the channel that will be used.
This command will work on both normal images and render targets.
* Gradient Linear Image Number, x1, y1, x2, y2, Color1, Color2, Channel, Mode
* Gradient Radial Image Number, x1, y1, Inner Radius, Outer Radius, Color1, Color2, Channel, Mode
: specifies the channel that the gradient will be drawn to
- 0 = No fill
- 1 = Fill before gradient
- 2 = Fill behind gradient
or any combination.
For now gradients only work on normal images.
 I forgot an important one: The bug where paste image was broken after using any command with render targets is fixed (as pointed out by Todd Riggins).
As always, you can find the download at the first post here