Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Help Me

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

Hi,

I have built 3-4 games & whenever i bild the games & then click on them to play it comes up with a room with a shot gun & 2 unarmed commander x\'s, its not even like my game, can any one help me, also whenevr i download somin off the shop it doesn\'t show up in the fps creator?

Thanx
Charlie

I AM THE CHARLINATOR
Afrokid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 20:20 Edited at: 8th Oct 2009 20:26
Hey, First of all, Welcome to the forums.

I think your problem is that you are building the wrong map.

when you do Build Game, check the Level Settings tab and make sure that in the List of Levels is the Level/s you are wanting to build, if not click the map number 1 and pick the level you are wanting to build, just click the add new level to add a second level and third etc.

Are you using the Shop App in FPSC?
Yes: It should be in the entites/segments in the editor under Purchased.

No, im using the stand alone Shop App : The shop Saves the files in C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\Game Creator Store (unless it was installed elsewhere)

Hope i helped.

~Afrokid
Lewis
VBOTB Developer '10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 20:32
Having 'Help Me' in your title will not get you many replies. Please state in the title of your topics the problem you are having.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:31:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:31:30