Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

In FPS Creator i can build a game, but when i try & play it, it just comes up with a room with 2 unarmed commander xs & a shotgun, but i built a ww2 style game, can any 1 help me.

Thanx
Charlinator

I AM THE CHARLINATOR
Lewis
VBOTB Developer '10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 20:31
Having 'Help Me' in your title will not get you many replies. Please state in the title of your topics the problem you are having.
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 20:52
please don't post twice...

Can you solve the mystery of bunker 413?
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 21:09
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 22:21
He's just new so he didn't know he had to wait until his post was approved.

Don't give up. We are here to help. It's just that we need more detail of your problem and you need to know about the rules. Would probably be a good idea to read all of the stickies before posting and use the search command.

Also, are you using the free edition or a purchased edition? Free edition has limited capabilities.

-----------------------------------------------
OliveTreeGames
Insert Name Here
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 22:24
When you go into build game, select level settings and change the maps listed at the bottom to the map you want, rather than the one listed at the moment. That should solve the problem.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 22:26
did you save the game leval you made? if so great, you are building a defualt leval thats already made, you have to save the leval you make,name it like your leval leval one. then when you build your game in the leval section choose your leval you saved bofore you build it. its set at the default leval you need to change this yourself.

DSW
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 22:27
@Insert Name Here

you owe me a coke

DSW
Insert Name Here
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 22:55

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't know if a picture will do. I say barbaric fight to the death.
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2009 01:08
Quote: "Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content."

I have to say I think its pretty funny how many times nickeydude posts this telling people to name the title the problem. Well , its not funny in one way cause nickeydude must get peed having to post these everywhere

------------

With the problem your having with the room , when you build the game check your levels tab

With the store , are you using the built-in one cause that should save your entities/segments into a purchased folder

Windows Vista,ATI Readon HD 4870,AMD Athlon 7750 64 Dual Core,4GB ram
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2009 19:56
Quote: "I have to say I think its pretty funny how many times nickeydude posts this telling people to name the title the problem. Well , its not funny in one way cause nickeydude must get peed having to post these everywhere"

If I throw this at every unhelpful title then someday it will sink in.

Charlinator
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanx guyz, i found out what was wrong with it, i hadnt put the right level in, thanx, sorry bit of a noob with fps creator

I AM THE CHARLINATOR

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:29:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:29:04