Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Why doesnt the menu pop up?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
HI again! I created my menu and saved it as a PNG inside my project folder. Then, in my code i put this:

When I add the command (the command is in my main) and i run it nothing happens. I'm 100% sure it's not any problem with includes or anything like that. I'm just not sure why it's not popping up. Anyone know why?

LOL

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Ultimate_H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2009 01:39
what it looks like your doing is pasting the image to the bottom right corner of the window, and the handle/origin of the image is at the top left, so you are posting the image off the screen. I would replace width/height with 0's if you want to be able to see the image(or just subtract from ScreenWidth()/Height()).

sdrawkcab nettirw erutangis a
SFCBias
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2009 01:42
Also to help on menus in general, you can take a look at the Dark Invaders sample and expand on it as I did.

if(You.AddCode.toPost)TGC.Users.CanHelp = true;
else return NoCodeMessage;
CokeBoi
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I made it 0 and nothing happened... Here, I shall post ALL my code...

Commands.h

Globals.h (Nothing in here atm)

Commands.cpp (This is where i set up my menu)

Main.cpp (This is where i put the command to start my menu)

I'm pretty sure it's not a positioning problem... (My Comp is 1024x768x32). I'm thinking it's just not loading... Help? (attached main menu picture with it. *Note that I changed the picture to JPG*)

LOL

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 14:25:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 14:25:28