Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Ambience help...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How can I make such a ambience?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 17:51 Edited at: 13th Oct 2009 17:52
What you'll want to do, is go to Build Game in the File drop down menu in FPSC. Once there, navigate to the second tab along the top called Level Settings, then click on the Edit button for Global Script. A window will now pop up with a plethora of different settings you can play around with to get a desired look in-game. For example, this is where you'd go to change the skybox. However for what you're looking for, you'll want to go down to the Ambience Level fields, and change the number to something like 0 or 1; zero means that there is no light, it is pitch black. Make sure Ambience Level, as well as Ambience Red, Green and Blue all have the low number, thus making the in-game ambience dark. Now what it looks like is going on in that screenshot as well, is a little bit of fog action. I'm not sure what color variety they've got going there, number wise, but you can now go up to the Fog fields, and start playing around with different numbers for effect. Make sure Fog Active is simply set to 1, then manipulate the color scheme of your fog with the different colored parameters.

And that's about all I can say! Make sure when you're done playing around with settings, you press Ok, and then Ok again on the original window for it to take effect. Also, I've noticed that if you change a parameter, say Fog Blue, or any for that matter, if you don't click on something else that hasn't been changed, before clicking Ok, the change will not take effect on that parameter. When you've changd something, just click on another field you haven't played around with, then save the settings.

Cheers

Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
leosmontu
Years of Service
User Offline
thank you very much

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:26:20
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:26:20