Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Limbs (not working?)

Author
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 14:31 Edited at: 13th Oct 2009 14:34
Hi,
Here is my code:

I am getting the following render:

Normally I sould see two spheres, one on the right side and the other on the left. What I am doing wrong?
Mireben
Years of Service
User Offline
I tried your code but instead of loading a model, I created a cube with dbMakeObjectCube. It works: displays a box and two spheres on two sides.

Is it possible that the crate model you load contains more than one limb? If it has a limb 0 and a 1, then adding the first sphere fails and only the second will be added. What happens if you increase the limb indexes to 2 and 3?
george++
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 09:20
Thanks for your info. I don't know how to change the number of limbs in a model.
For modeling I use the Silo and Ultimate Unwrap3D (Pro 3.xx). For the purposes of the sample above, I created a simple cube from within UU3D in DirectX 9.0 format.
For the export I have the following options:

All I want to achieve is, parent-child relationships among my models (animated or not) and I don't know how
george++
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 20:32
Quote: "
Is it possible that the crate model you load contains more than one limb?
"

Yes, this was the reason of the problem.
And here is my solution:

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 14:39:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 14:39:28