Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Has Weapon drop-down makes it hard to select a weapon with long folder names

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 10:57
I searched the forums, but could not find any reference to this and apologise in advance if I just fail at searching

Anyway it is really hard selecting what weapon a character has if the folder name is too long (as shown below with the sweet model pack 9 and 10 ones)

Is there any way to make them pop out if longer than the field like normal windows drop-downs? I tried just making a list of the MP9/10 weapons and count down the lists, but it seems the dropdown lists them in no real alphabetical order. So makes it a real pain to set weapons up etc.

I am using the 1.16beta14 but cannot remember if it also did it in 1.15, as pretty much went straight to the new beta's
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 11:09 Edited at: 14th Oct 2009 11:12
Hi Nb, this is an easy thing to 'fix'. Well it's not broken but I know what you mean

You just need to move your mouse until it turns into this: (I linked to it as making the image smaller meant you couldn't see the cursor... so make sure you view it at full size)

Then click and drag the box out:

Rick Astley with a Katana

Nbt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 16:35
Yay Rick Roll(playing) game

He he he - I actually tried the old mouse move on the edge to expand the sidebar and failed. I think I must have been doing it wrong, thanks for the heads up Thraxas ^_^

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:26:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:26:43