Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Blue GUI Panel custom progress bar help (Not blue progress bar but scolling panel)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 11:35 Edited at: 18th Oct 2009 11:42
So here's what the code below does... it takes the total size of the bar X and divides it by the number of files Y. In a 'for-next' loop, the file's size is divided by ten. This equals the wait time before the next file is checked. Using a blue gui strip of code, I create a panel and place in the center of the screen. Underneath it, another panel (the custom bar) is placed.
How the bar moves (the amount) is retrieved from "Perform Checklist for Files." This is the number I divide the bar length by. This is then added each time in the 'for-next' loop.

The problem is no matter what I do, the bar never fills full. Even adding "If (For-next label) = Checklist Quantity then (current bar length)" I know that the number you get from dividing the total bar size by the amount of files is not always exactly the amount and I have tried rounding it up to the total size but still it does not equal the right size. Here's the code and the media...

Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a pale of water... but Jill got tired of his s#%& so she shot him.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Daryn Alsup
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 13:48
Got it, nvrmind but enjoy the media!

Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a pale of water... but Jill got tired of his s#%& so she shot him.
tiresius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2009 22:23
Well what's the fix?

I'm not a real programmer but I play one with DBPro!
Daryn Alsup
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2009 07:17
Change all the for-next loop statements from "dats" to "Dats#", change "Ftotal" to "Ftotal#", Change "amount" to "Amount#" and change "Drate" to "Drate#". )Without quotes for the noobs who copy and paste.)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:10:17
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:10:17