Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Mods need ur help!!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 22:57 Edited at: 18th Oct 2009 22:58
Everytime i try to run FPSC i get Runtime Error 8003-could not find path at line 20244? Any help Because it started yesterday. I always use this computer for FPSC X9 so it should normally work unless it got messed up. So if you know anything please help! Oh and it only happens when i try to test a level.

The master of GAMES!!!!!!!!
Field meister_Gilmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 22:59
Restart your comp. this kind of stuff happens a lot.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) so it begins...
Crazy Acorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 23:00
Ok ill give it a try.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 23:15 Edited at: 18th Oct 2009 23:17
Why do you need the Mods help? You do know we are in no way connected with TGC or any of it's products? We are exactly like you guys except we have a bit more access to the forum than you do to keep it a nice place.

In fact there are more 'ordinary' () folk here who know a lot more than we do so this is just a heads up to those who think we know the inner workings of FPSC as we don't.

Anyway having said that perhaps you got this error after placing a certain entity? Try removing entities one by one (starting from the last and working backwards) and see what happens.

Good luck.

Addendum
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Crazy Acorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2009 01:02
ok i restarted it but it still dont work.

Crazy Acorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2009 01:04
@ Nickeydude

I just placed normal ground and spawn point and it not work

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:31:00
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:31:00