Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] (team announcement)**Bloody games** staff request..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi right now i have plenty of ideas and i want to create the team "bloody games"(thats for my name actually i should be named santinus (cause thats my usual name in forums))
im a good level designer but no at modeling or texturing so ill start now to search for the staff..

Shadows haloween entry!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2009 19:51
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:24:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:24:43