Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / registration key

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi, i have been using fps creator for a year or 2 and it has worked fine, but all of a sudden it stopped working. In order to fix this i've tried many things, updating drivers, installing dx9, etc. none of it has worked so i have decided to reinstall FPSC, but there is one problem... i have lost the registration key. i got a copy of FPSC at a video game creation course over the summer, it is a legal copy and i used to have the key on a disc, but it has mysteriously vanished. i would really like to know how to find my key again, so i can get back to making games

p.s. i get an error message when trying to start up FPSC, it says "runtime error 1512 - display is not supported by available hardware at line 0" if anyone know of another way to fix this without having to reinstall i would appreciate it
Gamer X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2009 21:42
unless you have the entire fpsc free problem too, you should be able to recover your key from the userdetails.ini file

shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2009 21:47
if that doesn't work, you'll have to ask TGC for a new one, but you'll need to make sure you have proof of purchase.

Can you solve the mystery of bunker 413?
Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2009 19:49
hmm, you used it for 2 years on the same Pc and all of a sudden the Graphics card has downgraded itself to an unsupported card?

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2009 19:56
It may not've been the graphics card causing the problem. This has happened to me (not the CD key problem), where all of a sudden it gives me weird errors. It usually happens whenever I modify some files in FPSC that it doesn't appreciate.

I've seen it all. Except for myself ever not failing at something.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 03:23:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 03:23:45