Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Terrains

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I have quite abit of experience with DarkGDK in Visual C++ 2008 .Net

All I want is to load a Terrain. Mostly the map.bmp. That Terrain. And once its loaded, I want to display the Atomoizer the Gun, FirstPersonShooter (FPS) Mode. to the right of my screen like Counter-Strike: Source. I've tryed my self but when i run the game, the mountains, or the map.bmp Terrain is white, and i cant move the camera.

If it could simply be, Load Terrain, Load Weapon, Move around with Arrow Keys, and the Look Around with mouse, then i could carry on from there, but I was having Huge problems.

I'm sorry if i've not made this clear, but it was simply very hard to try and explain.

Please could someone help me.

If you want to talk to me in another way, such as MSN, then my msn is: ojashurst@hotmail.co.uk

Kind Regards,

- Owen

Ojashurst
Isocadia
Years of Service
User Offline
you need to texture your terrain with another command, and could we see some code so we can see what you already have and what you have not ( for the walking bit, cause you need if's ).

Isocadia

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:41:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:41:04