Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Project Blue

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2009 21:01
I am having a couple problems with project blue. First, everything is a lot brighter than it was before i had the mod, and this is a horror game. It makes it look like daytime. I checked the ambience level, and its 0, so i don't know how this is happening. I have lights in the level, but they're all low in range, and now they seem like they're about 600. Also, the background music i had playing has disappeared, and instead there is just a steady hum. (I forgot what the sound file name is). I checked to make sure my background music was selected in the global music box, and it was. Finally, when i run and then stop, i slide like i'm on ice. I know this was intentional, but is there any way to change it so the player just stops completely?

At night i lay awake on my bed, gazing up at the stars, and i wonde-hey, where'd the roof go?
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
mmm
maybe change the bright with , and .

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2009 21:18
There is an official thread for questions about Project Blue: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149500&b=21

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 05:21:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 05:21:30