Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / To hide the briefcase file

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2009 13:35 Edited at: 31st Oct 2009 19:03
Hi I am Italian, to write I have used a translator, therefore you excuse the English.

I wanted to know if someone can lend me a hand with the X9. The I am suffered to therefore:

When I create the game, the program X9 also creates a briefcase "file" where inside there are the resources for the application, this briefcase it is accessible to everybody and in this way vulnerability to whom wants to modify or to copy script, to look at video before the time, et cetera. This thing is not beautiful.
According to you, is there some way of making her sure with password or other way?

Thanks, hi..... Tax
Doctor Hyde
Years of Service
User Offline
Ehi, io non sono sicuro di come il mio italiano è come non parlo molto. Ci sono programmi là fuori per nascondere questi file. Credo che ci sia uno su un filo intorno qui chiamato "Vinshu".

ENglish before mods jump on to me: There are programs out there to hide these files. I believe there is one on a thread around here called "Vinshu".
Tax 78
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2009 14:53
Hello .. The practical problem is that :

I managed to password protect the folder and make it even hidden just that when I start the game does not work.
Surely the game can not access the folder, because it is protected. How can you do?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 05:24:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 05:24:15