Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Model not centering in camera view

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I used a model I made in anim8or and exported as a .3ds file and it loaded fine and was centered on the screen.

I made a new model that was more detailed in blender and exported as .X file, I used the settings posted here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=86821&b=3. The model loaded in fine but was so small it could barely be seen on screen and scaling didn't seem to affect the model at all using dbScaleObject(). I tried to scale is in Blender and re export and it was the same size still. I scaled the model in truspace and had to scale is a lot just to make it noticeable when loading and still had to be scaled up.

After all of this work to get the model to a normal size, the model is no longer centered with the camera like the previous model was. Sorry for the long post.

?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:32:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:32:15