Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / 3D graphics aren't rendering, but 2D graphics are fine? Did I install wrong, or what?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was interested in porting my DBPro project over to DGDK and see how well it would run(load times in my DBPro FPS are worse than launch HL2), so I tried loading up a level of mine and drop a player in it, but not a single object is being rendered.

I then fired up some 3D examples, but none of them work either, not even the simple program generated by the wizard(it only shows the text)

I don't know if I installed it wrong... first way I did it, I installed the .msi file (which seems to just give me another installer which was very confusing) then installed the .exe that gave me, then upgraded with the november 2008 upgrade I found on the same page, then extracted the files from the 7.4a upgrade into the proper folders.

I tried reinstalling it, decided to see what would happen if I skipped the november 2008 upgrade and went directly to 7.4a. Didn't help, 2D things still render fine.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
prasoc
Years of Service
User Offline
There is a big bug in 7.4a, later on in the thread there is a fix to it

Your signature has been erased by a mod

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:35:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:35:59