Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 00:58
I would like to just say thank you to the GC group for making FPS Creator free...even if it has ads. I am currently going back to college for web designing and have a plathora of Adobe software at my disposal.

I have toyed around with FPS and enjoy it. However, my laptop doesn't seem to be fit to run the program at a decent speed. Vista, 2 GB DDR2 Ram and an Athlon CPU running at 1.8 MHz with an ATi series graphics card is having a hard time giving a decent framerate. It's still a really awesome program! I will be buying it, ad free, when my college funds come in. Thanks again!
DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 02:02
You're welcome!

Jingle Fett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 20:20 Edited at: 4th Nov 2009 20:21
Don't forget, DBP is also free (too bad I'm not a programmer). Since we're talking about free, Unity Engine used to cost $200 but is now free too and it's a full game engine. Since you've gotten a few free program you may as well get another! (I'm in college too so I like free )

Unity Engine 2.6 is now available for FREE
http://www.unity3d.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 05:20:20
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 05:20:20