Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A Thank You =)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 09:05 Edited at: 4th Nov 2009 22:43
There have been a few threads where we've thanked those who created models. I think we need a thread where we thank those who have created MODs. Though I guess you can thank some people who have modeled some things here too. But mainly I just want to thank all you fancy programmers.

We have so many mods now it's hard to keep track.

Thank you Ply! Thank you S4! I can't believe there is a project green. A free version to project blue has been the best thing released here for me. My wooden computer can actually run FPSC now with little lag.

Thank you Flatlander! I have had GREAT GREAT fun with your RPG Mod. I badly wish people would've acknowledged it more. It is so much fun to use.

Thank you Hockeykid! I have also had great fun with Fenix. It runs great on my computer and is just an excellent mod!

Thank you knxrb! Though I haven't used horror mod. I'll give you Thraxas' first reaction. "ZOMG I BLEW HIS HEAD OFF!"

Thank you Zombie Mod people! The levels you have made have been the most fun I've ever had with FPSC.

Thank you BigSnake! The underdog here. But don't let that get you down. You're well on your way to making something great.

Thank you RobertF! Your gravity guns are freaking awesome! Why doesn't every mod have them!?!?! haha.

Thank you Cellblock Studios! Riker 9! 'Nough said.

Thank you Airslide! As TeamHalo has said, "You have changed the weapons of FPSC forever."

Thank you Nighthawk! Great graphics in FPSC were something I never thought I would see. Thank you for proving me wrong.

Thank you Scene Commander! WASP runs FPSC beastly!

I'm sure I missed a few so just let me know if I did.

If you were to go back a couple years, heck even just one year ago. There was only one mod you could find. I think it was called empty's mod. And let's face it, that was nothing compared to what he have these days.

What we have now has added so much to what FPSC can do. These mods have really changed FPSC in so many aspects I'm still not sure what all this program can do. And we have all who created these mods to thank!

I know this isn't a useful thread or anything but I think we all need to take a moment and thank everyone here.

This community is absolutely amazing. It's nearly impossible to leave. It's by far... by far the most charitable community I've ever seen.

I just wish I could give back to this community. Though I suck at modeling, texturing, and I sure as heck can't program lol. I gave some crosshairs that some actually found useful though.

Signature's are stupid.
Afrokid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 09:56
yes, i agree, FPSC has come a LONG way since like 07 or 08 when i first tried it.. i 'd like to thank knxrb for the Horror mod which i have fallen in LOVE with..the particles bring FPSC to a whole new level of awesomeness

thanks to the rest for their mods too

~Afrokid

The End Is Nigh
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 10:03
*takes a short bow*

You're welcome!
I, too, like to see others working hard at their mods.

The one and only,

Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 14:52
To those about to mod, we salute you.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 15:16
You left out the original and most notorious MOD of all... what was it called? Mist MOD, or Vapor 7 or..... Oh no! I remember now. It was Riker 9!

But seriously, I believe we've got some of the features we have in the official version today because modders showed it could be done. My hat is off to you, modders. High five!

Brian.

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
You all welcome.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu fpsc packer its free.
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 17:33
it's more fun to make zombie games than to do anything else with zombies. (do NOT take that the wrong way, i mean zombie films and stuff)

Can you solve the mystery of bunker 413?
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 18:48
Quote: "Thank you RobertF! Your gravity guns are freaking awesome! Why doesn't every mod have them!?!?! haha."

Thanks man, it really feels good to have someone thank you. Thats what really keeps me going everyday.

Hi, it’s Robert with Stealthmod! You’ll be saying Stealth every time you use this mod! It’s like CoD! It’s like L4D! It’s like BioShock. A regular mod doesn’t work good – this works good and great.
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 19:24
Quote: "To those about to mod, we salute you"

I salute back. (I.e., I'm about to mod

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 20:52
Quote: "To those about to mod, we salute you."

You could probably make a song out of that or something. (Yes, that was a joke)

The one and only,

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 21:49
Quote: "Oh no! I remember now. It was Riker 9!"

Oh dear how could I forget Riker 9. First post will be updated shortly!

Signature's are stupid.
teamhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 22:09 Edited at: 4th Nov 2009 22:15
Airslide needs to be put to the top of the list.
Airmod has changed the weapons of fpscreator forever, and In my head I thank him every time I feel that gun lag, or go into those ironsights, or even using burst fire.

He has effected the fpsc community more than any other mod in my opinion. Hands down.

If only he kept working on it.
-tony

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 22:34
Quote: "Airslide needs to be put to the top of the list."

The way people are ranked are in no particular order. I just put who's name came to mind first. But I am amazed I forgot airslide lol. Editing my post now.

Signature's are stupid.
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 22:50
what is riker 9??????? i keep hearing that pop up!

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 23:08
Just search the word riker and you'll figure it out.

Signature's are stupid.
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Thank you Zombie Mod people! The levels you have made have been the most fun I've ever had with FPSC. "

Thanks Thats the only reason i want to do this stuff, not for the money but for some reputation and experience. Im sure that is also the case with quite a few of the real mod creators out there

DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 23:21
YOU'RE WELCOME!!! wait... what's that? you didn't thank me?

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 23:23
Quote: "YOU'RE WELCOME!!! wait... what's that? you didn't thank me?"

I said thank you to all the zombie mod people. I didn't feel like typing all of your names though lol. But yeah I did thank you.

Signature's are stupid.
Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 23:50
Quote: "Thank you Cellblock Studios! Riker 9! 'Nough said."

Does anyone have the link for that? It's the only mod I know that has serious work going into it.

Paul

Kerrby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 23:58
Haha, good old Riker 9.

WizMod Developer.
teamhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2009 00:12
Man i cant believe I been around this long. Riker 9, boy those day where so long ago.

Now more people actually contribute media than request it. Back in those day it was like a feeding pool for people requesting free stuff, now everyones a gives stuff away
wow brings me back

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2009 06:21 Edited at: 5th Nov 2009 06:23
Quote: "Thank you Cellblock Studios! Riker 9! 'Nough said."

That made me chuckle. Oh I loved those few months filled with lies and false hope.

Quote: "Now more people actually contribute media than request it. Back in those day it was like a feeding pool for people requesting free stuff, now everyones a gives stuff away"

It's a conspiracy! As soon as the free stuff ends people will start whining why there's less free stuff available, and then we're all DOOMED! They'll come to our houses at night and do stuff to our favourite teddys.

EDP Map Editor[2D]
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2009 20:33
by looking at the riker 9 posts... i'm guessing it was some big-to-do mod that was all just a big prank?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 05:20:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 05:20:11