Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Rotating the camera around one point.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have tried using dbSetCameraToFollow, but it glitches big time one the object the camera is follow reaching +/- 180 degress.
Anyone got any help for me?

And i have noticed people on this forum like to point you to other things with dead links a lot, could you please just tell me how to do this and not send me to some dead link. thanks.
bloodmage2
Years of Service
User Offline
try using a wrap value. or, if you have a decent understanding of trigonometry, you can use cos and sin for x and y values. can you post some of your code, and a more detailed explanation of what happens?

-to the optimist, the glass is half full. to the pessimist, it is half empty, to the engineer, it is twice as big as it needs to be.
Freedom Fighters
Years of Service
User Offline
for my mini game im creating its got a 3d menu that the camera rotates around one point. ill be happy to give you the code

ZHeight used for making the camera going up and down. remove if you like.
place the camera at X=0 and Z=0 and Y=256
then it rotates around in a circle looking at the middle point of the room.

Problem Solution That Never Fails: "Build A Bridge And Get Over It"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:35:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:35:13