Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / DarkGame Studio question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
it's me again. I was looking at this "Dark Game studio bonanza deal" and wondered what all those extra programs are. Or if someone could tell me if that's all the stuff to edit sprites,lighting,texture e.t.c Like I asked in my last question. Also, if the pack comes with the actual DARKBASIC.

wut
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2009 17:39
I don't know where you've been reading about it, but here:

Dark Game Studio Bonanza

...you can click on the individual products to find out more about them. As you can see, DBC and DBP are included.

Dark Edit is the Windows IDE for DB Classic.

TDK

Libervurto
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2009 17:46
doesn't DBPro being free kind of make this deal redundant?

"With games, we create these elaborate worlds in our minds, and the computer is there to do the bookkeeping." - Will Wright
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2009 21:37
I believe there are limitations to the free version so the bought version still has it's advantages.

TDK

Caleb1994
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2009 01:33
Yea there is A ad in the IDE and if you want to sell what you made you gave to pay for the full version. No exes you compile how it though

New Site! Check it out \/
denubinator
Years of Service
User Offline
ok this isn't about what this thing is about but i canot download darkbasic. i bought it from www.thegamecreators.com and whenever i click download i wait for it to download, i go to the temporary file that its saved in , open it up and it dosn't do anything i can get in the folder but i can't unzip the folder or get anything in the folder to do anything please help!
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2009 00:41
denubinator:

Please don't hijack other people's threads with off-topic posts - start your own thread.

However, in this case, to save time, I can tell you that this is a forum for users and to solve your problem, the quickest way is to contact TGC support directly.

There's a link under the posting box below.

TDK

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 02:08:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 02:08:39