Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / unhandled exception on bracket??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have been working on a game recently, and it has been fine until now. but now when i debug it, it places a unhandled excection error on a bracket, but it is the end bracket of the while(LoopGDK()), right after i call dbSync(). if it matters any, i am using .x files, which i understand to be text based and written in code. is there a possiblilty that there is something wrong with the file, or has darkGDK finally died on me.

-to the optimist, the glass is half full. to the pessimist, it is half empty, to the engineer, it is twice as big as it needs to be.
Cuddle Bunniezzz 12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2009 21:34
We cannot tell what the problem is, for the reason that we don't know what your code says.

So could you show use the code that your trying to run?

http://twewy-fan.com/ <-- The first ever fansite for "The World Ends With You"
bloodmage2
Years of Service
User Offline
well, my code is, how should i put this, extensive. reaching somewhere in the ballpark of 3k lines. in addition, for reasons i do not wish to disclose, i am not comfortable releasing the entirety of it. i will post the section of code it is having problems soon, as i am posting this from a different computer.

-to the optimist, the glass is half full. to the pessimist, it is half empty, to the engineer, it is twice as big as it needs to be.
bloodmage2
Years of Service
User Offline

bloodmage2
Years of Service
User Offline
well, i have been debuging it, and it seems that the .x file is creating the error. when i comment out any object operations, it works fine, but as soon as the .x file is used, the program no longer works. is there any way to fix the .x file, or is there a template that shows what it should be?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 16:35:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 16:35:27