Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] I feel like an idiot.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've been bangin' around the indie game makin' scene since at least 1998....yet, due to some bad decisions , Have nothing to show for it, except a few decent models, some great textures,and at least 4 commercial programs that I bought.

The first thing I got hold of was Genesis3d.
The second thing I tried was this little program called " dark basic". When I tried it, the cave demo was the hottest thing it had.Figured , " meh...promising...i'll come back to it later".
In the meantime, I bought Gamecore, RealmCrafter, and have downloaded nearly every free engine you can think about naming.I still use a solid-geometry editor for g3d, though, as well as am a registered user of Milkshape.

I downloaded the FPSC free version today.I had a level up n runnin' in a few minutes.A FEW MINUTES.

As I said...I feel like a total friggin' idiot.I spent all that money on those other things.....I could have used that money here.

I'm getting a vista compy next thursday....since i woke my wife from her nap this morning, when i was hollerin' at myself for sheer stupidity...I'll be able to purchase fpsc soon.

Thanks for the great program!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-13 05:18:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-13 05:18:40