Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [DBP] The Ultimate Windows DLL Include File

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2009 21:39
If you have any others that are useful but not listed here, then post them below, This is designed to be used as an include file and includes commands covering all sorts of fields from using animated cursors, taking ScreenShots, Using the Console, Window Manipulation, and Much Much More, Let me know what you think, or what others you need.

Everyone Be Cool, You, Be Cool.
MSon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2009 21:49 Edited at: 25th Nov 2009 21:52
Sorry to Double Post, but so you know, any commands which have "USE THIS CODE WITH CAUSION" next to them, BEWARE, If misused, you may lock yourself out of your system until restarted, These include the commands to disable CtrlAltDel, AltTab, Task Switching, Ect, If you do use these commands, then remember to Re-enable them.

And sorry, but this is just to test, (Copy Code from Above, Not here)

Digger412
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks very nice, how long did it take to compile all of the dll's? Also, there's a small typo, 'causion' should be 'caution'.
MSon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2009 15:01 Edited at: 2nd Dec 2009 15:03
Spellings not my strong point, sorry, as for compiling the DLL's, there all windows DLL's that are being accessed, so there are no DLL's to compile, (They come with windows by default)

Anyway, i hope someone finds this useful, to test these commands, i took control of an MSPaint Window, then using these functions you can alter it as you require, i never tried Adding additional gadgets with bluegui, but that should be possible.

And forgot to mention above that these functions require the free Matrix1 DLL's.

Digger412
Years of Service
User Offline
What I meant to say is how long did it take to find all of the Window's DLL calls. I've never really looked into DLL's, so I don't know anything about them really =P.
MSon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2009 17:23
the list contains functions from my old projects, and i did a search to get some more to add before posting it here, there are hundreds of other commands you can call from DBP, check at www.msdn.com, its all the Functions in the Windows DLL's you can call, they can be very useful at times, espesially when combined with something like BlueGui.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 21:03:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 21:03:14